03 June 2009

Babushka Boutique

Babushka is what I call my geriatric, hailing-from-the-old-country, quirky grandmother. And while she's awesome in a collects-buttons and makes-cakes way, I wouldn't call her chic. So I was a bit distracted by the Etsy shop Babushka Boutique. I'm thinking, older Eastern-European schmatas, but -ping!- this is genius!
leathertte turban, $29

harem jodphur leggings, $36
oversized assymetrical t-shirt dress, $48

indian ethnic aztek paperbag high waist miniskirt wtih pockets, $38

long feather strech head band, $16
One of each please!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! GONNA CHECK IT OUT

    ONE LOVE,
    JOWY
    WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Harem Pants.. I need me some Black Ray Bans, as I'm rockin the budget version at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. those legg'ns are so sexy...you should post more pix of yourself

    -chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab! Love the harem leggings and feather headband!

    xo, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm that headband is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love their collections too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it.www.cowgirlheaven.etsy.com also has some Harem legging in blue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

spread the bloglovin´

Follow Miss Materialist