29 April 2009

erin leigh heart on etsy!

I have cyber-wanderlust... I can spend countless minutes, err, okay, hours, without human contact, just gawking at old fashion editorials, amateur photography, aspiring designers and all the fabulous bloggers out there. Miss Erin Leigh Heart (of the aptly named erinleighheart.blogspot.com) is one of my favorite discoveries. Everything in her adorable Etsy shop looks wearable, summery and in general, like things that should live in my closet!

This blue dress is my favorite, I love how blouson it is in the front...

$56- Jersey Knit Racerback Tank Draped Grecian Mini Dress Tunic


$78- Jersey Knit Hot Pink Fuchsia Pantsuit Jumpsuit


$43- Silver Bubble Sleeve Floral Evening A-Line Trapeze Dress


$54- Jersey Knit Neon Orange and Yellow Tunic Mini Dress Cowl Neck


$79- Black Halter Avant Garde Couture Evening Party Dress
I think it's important ya'll check out Miss Heart's shop here. Now.

5 comments:

  1. yeah the blue dress is my fav. too :), I love it´s shape.
    and I would love to exchange links. I´m going to add you to my blogroll :)

    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and the prices are reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong to dream about that hot pink pantsuit/jumpsuit and all the shenanigans you could get up to in it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are absolutely wonderful. Great find and great prices

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i want that long romper- looks super comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

spread the bloglovin´

Follow Miss Materialist